This IT Project Manager position will report to the Head of the Information Technology (IT) business unit.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple projects and be responsible for the execution, from planning to initiation to completion.
- Engage, influence, communicate and seek approval from senior management, program sponsors, and senior stakeholders.
- Prioritise project demands according to resource availability and business priorities.
- Determine project goals and develop project plans including requirements, scope, deliverables, budget, and schedules.
- Track project deliverables and ensure projects are completed within budget, schedules, and quality standards.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements to achieve optimal resource utilization.
- Manage timelines, Scrum calls, project status reporting to Management.
- Identify, manage and track issues, risks, and dependencies that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Identify gaps and formulate improvements in managing projects or processes where required.
- Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Manage vendor and internal customers to deliver projects, change requests, and service requests on time to meet overall project goals.
- Vendor management, internal and external resource management.
- Ensure a smooth transition from project delivery to operations.
Suitable candidate who possesses strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work in teams as both a team leader and team player. In addition, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science or relevant field.
- 5 + years of experience as an IT Project Manager or in a similar role.
- Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, execution from planning to completion.
- Working with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in FinTech domain is highly advantageous.
- PMP, Prince2 Certifications will be added advantages.