We are searching for a highly-creative digital first Marketing Executive to join our marketing function. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence online and offline while also increasing warm leads for sales team.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital assets. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in digital marketing, design execution, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design, oversee and coordinate all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relevant field.
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience in a digital marketing or advertising position. In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected applicants will be contacted.