Singapore E-Business Ptd Ltd (SGeBIZ) is a Singapore-headquartered FinTech company with an overseas presence in markets like Malaysia, India and Philippines. We are driven by our belief in wanting to help businesses accelerate their growth in the digital economy through innovative solutions in integrated payments, financing and value-added services.
SGeBIZ was incorporated in 2014 with a focus on providing a one-stop procure-to-pay business solution for the F&B industry through our proprietary EzyProcure. This one-stop Procure-to-Pay B2B cloud-based platform has helped to strengthen the relationships between buyers and suppliers, and improve their productivity. This is enabled by automation in the procurement, payments and reconciliation journey of buyers and suppliers. EzyProcure also uses data analytics to inform businesses of key patterns in their procure-to-pay journey, enabling more timely and informed decisions.
Building on the successes of EzyProcure in the F&B industry, SGeBIZ has ventured into the hospitality, retail and education industries, adapting our solution to help improve productivity of these businesses in the procure-to-pay journey. We have also expanded our suite of business solutions to include e-payments and other value-added services like e-inventory and e-sourcing under the product names of EzyPayment, EzyInventory and EzySource respectively.
EzyPayment is our specialised B2B payment solution which helps solve the biggest pain points of businesses by optimising cash flows for buyers and facilitating cash collection for suppliers. EzyPayment provides buyers up to 60 days of interest-free credit for payments to suppliers, while suppliers can receive payments within 2 to 5 days. SGeBIZ seeks to continually innovate and improve our solutions. In the coming months, we will roll out new and exciting business solutions to make the user journey more seamless and efficient for integrated payments, financing and value-added services like procurement and inventory management.
This Business Operations (Production Support) position will report to the Head of the Information Technology (IT) business unit.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Level 2 support, resolving business operations and execution cases escalated by the customer support team
- Global incident management, running firm-wide incident response & coordination, from discovery/triage through to fix/release
- Help check and validate production issues – run basic SQL to fix issues
- Documentation, writing internal and client-facing procedures and technical documentation for support & platform usage
- 2+ years of experience and proficiency working with SQL.
- Well-versed with SQL commands
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role – such as support or business operations
- Familiar with supply chain and payments
- Proficiency in working with small to medium-sized sets of data in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in working with issue-tracking and documentation suites such as JIRA/Confluence, or TFS/SharePoint
- Knowledge of data-driven programming using SQL, Python, R, etc.
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected].
Check out our other roles here