The Customer Success team (CS) is responsible to help customers achieve their goals. From the time the sales department close a lead, we are in charge to implement SGeBIZ suite of solutions. We are to ensure customers are actively using our solutions to the fullest and the retention rates are high. The CS team also identifies, our top transacting customers to farm them and potentially get leads from them. We represent the voice of the customer and ensure all customers’ enquires are resolved and closed timely.
As we are launching the new e-collection/ e-payment solution, we are looking for a team member to join our Customer Success team as a Customer Success Senior Executive with the full-time role.
- Ensure customers are retained by nurturing key relationships, becoming a strategic partner/advisor etc.
- Responsible to obtain customer feedback on product updates/improvements and share with IT/ concerned for SGeBIZ suite of products
- Developing client classification metrics – based on performance and developing client engagement plans per client classified profile
- Assist in Up-selling of company’s various products (open up and develop sales channel)
- Assist in acquiring new customers through the existing customer base (open up and develop sales channel)
- Collaborate with Marketing to introduce new features to the existing customer base
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process, shaping the right kinds of leads to bring into the company.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support subscription renewals (reduce churn and aid in AR)
- Collaborate with marketing to collect testimonials from customers.
Expected skills and experience
- Diploma in any Business field (Prefer Business/ IT)
- 2-5 years experience in “farming role”
- Prior working experience in Customer Success at a SaaS business is a plus, but mainly we’re looking for candidates who have been in a customer-facing role
- Troubleshooting /Critical thinking skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Understanding of payments products and industry will be a plus
- Good communication skills
- People skills
- A team player
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here