This Digital Marketing Executive position reports directly to the Digital Marketing Senior Executive.
Working closely with marketing, sales, and product specialist teams, you will conceptualize, implement and manage multi-channel content resources to support business development, sales, and marketing efforts. You will be responsible for shaping content to drive corporate branding and product messaging.
To be successful in this role, you need to have an audience-first mindset to represent our company by developing impactful content in multi-media formats and for various purposes. Prior experience in explaining B2B payments solutions and cloud-based, value-added solutions will be a bonus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Orchestrate and manage content marketing strategy and plans across all online and social media platforms.
- Organize and produce a calendar of contents to support our overall business strategy.
- Develop and deliver a B2B blogging and vlogging strategy.
- Plan and implement creative delivery approaches to disseminate contents that drive audience engagement to boost brand awareness & lead generation.
- Lead content discussions with senior stakeholders and cross-functional team members.
- Write and produce content for digital and offline channels, including but not limited to solutions profile, blog articles, website copy, video scripts & clips, case studies and infographics.
- Plan and coordinate with vendors for the production of corporate videos including product explainer videos, product demo videos and vlogs.
- Plan and direct the in-house production of basic corporate videos.
- Formulate high-quality written and visual content for social media calendar.
- Take lead in the content quality of corporate branding and marketing collaterals.
- Develop performance metrics for selected content marketing activities.
We are looking for a candidate with good written and verbal communication skills, and who is a dedicated team player. In addition, you will have/be:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
- Some experience in content marketing, with portfolio of blog articles, social media posts, branding and marketing collaterals and videos will be preferred.
- Knowledge of key digital marketing concepts and the techniques to optimise content relevance, ie. SEO, SEM, PPC, social media content algorithms.
- Experience in the planning, coordination and production of corporate videos including product explainer videos, product demo videos and vlogs.
- Experience in working with software and computer applications related to content marketing is a bonus.
- Prior digital marketing exposure will be considered favourably.
- Ability to work independently and with an analytical mindset.
- Skilled in multi-tasking and with excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to make things happen.
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here