Singapore E-Business Ptd Ltd (SGeBIZ) is a Singapore-headquartered FinTech company with an overseas presence in markets like Malaysia, India and Philippines. We are driven by our belief in wanting to help businesses accelerate their growth in the digital economy through innovative solutions in integrated payments, financing and value-added services.
SGeBIZ was incorporated in 2014 with a focus on providing a one-stop procure-to-pay business solution for the F&B industry through our proprietary EzyProcure. This one-stop Procure-to-Pay B2B cloud-based platform has helped to strengthen the relationships between buyers and suppliers, and improve their productivity. This is enabled by automation in the procurement, payments and reconciliation journey of buyers and suppliers. EzyProcure also uses data analytics to inform businesses of key patterns in their procure-to-pay journey, enabling more timely and informed decisions.
Building on the successes of EzyProcure in the F&B industry, SGeBIZ has ventured into the hospitality, retail and education industries, adapting our solution to help improve productivity of these businesses in the procure-to-pay journey. We have also expanded our suite of business solutions to include e-payments and other value-added services like e-inventory and e-sourcing under the product names of EzyPayment, EzyInventory and EzySource respectively.
EzyPayment is our specialised B2B payment solution which helps solve the biggest pain points of businesses by optimising cash flows for buyers and facilitating cash collection for suppliers. EzyPayment provides buyers up to 60 days of interest-free credit for payments to suppliers, while suppliers can receive payments within 2 to 5 days. SGeBIZ seeks to continually innovate and improve our solutions. In the coming months, we will roll out new and exciting business solutions to make the user journey more seamless and efficient for integrated payments, financing and value-added services like procurement and inventory management.
This Full Stack Developer (Java / Angular) position will report to the Head of the Information Technology (IT) business unit.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive detailed analyses of business requirements and propose solutions.
- Work with development teams and business stakeholders to ideate solutions.
- Design client and server-side architecture
- Build user-friendly and visually appealing front-end applications
- Develop of web-based Application using the latest Java / Angular / AWS Cloud technologies.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Conduct Peer Code review, Solution discussion, and mentoring the team members.
Suitable candidate who possesses strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work in teams as both a team leader and team player. In addition, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer (Java / Angular) or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of Java Architecture, AngularJS / Angular, MySQL including related latest Technologies.
- Back End: Must-Have – Java8, Spring (with spring security), Monolithic and Microservice Architecture
- ORM: Hibernate preferred
- DB management and migration tools: Liquibase preferred
- Build Tool: Maven, bower, gulp
- Database: Strong MySQL DB Management and SQL.
- Cloud: Good to Have – AWS Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Revision Control/Source Control: BitBucket
- Expert in web services/middleware, building restful API. Having knowledge of socket programming, SFTP, Redis will be a plus.
- Well-versed with CI/CD Processes.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Familiar with agile methodologies.
- Experience in FinTech domain is highly advantageous
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here