This Full Stack Developer (Java / Angular) position will report to the Head of the Information Technology (IT) business unit.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive detailed analyses of business requirements and propose solutions.
- Work with development teams and business stakeholders to ideate solutions.
- Design client and server-side architecture
- Build user-friendly and visually appealing front-end applications
- Develop of web-based Application using the latest Java / Angular / AWS Cloud technologies.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Conduct Peer Code review, Solution discussion, and mentoring the team members.
Suitable candidate who possesses strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work in teams as both a team leader and team player. In addition, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience as a Full Stack Developer (Java / Angular) or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of Java Architecture, AngularJS / Angular, MySQL including related latest Technologies.
- Back End: Must-Have – Java8, Spring (with spring security), Monolithic and Microservice Architecture
- ORM: Hibernate preferred
- DB management and migration tools: Liquibase preferred
- Build Tool: Maven, bower, gulp
- Database: Strong MySQL DB Management and SQL.
- Cloud: Good to Have – AWS Cloud Infrastructure Management
- Revision Control/Source Control: BitBucket
- Expert in web services/middleware, building restful API. Having knowledge of socket programming, SFTP, Redis will be a plus.
- Well-versed with CI/CD Processes.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Familiar with agile methodologies.
- Experience in FinTech domain is highly advantageous
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here