This IT Business Analyst position will report to the Head of the Information Technology (IT) business unit.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive detailed analyses of business requirements and propose solutions.
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders to ensure adherence to the project plan and deliverables meet the prescribed specifications and are of high quality.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Manage each phase of the development life cycle and ensure that all objectives in each phase are met.
- Prepare detailed documentation for SOW, BRD, Process Flows & Technical Documents.
- Assist testing team in preparing the Test Cases based on the requirement and deliverables.
- Lead teams in the planning & conduct of User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Coordinate training for internal stakeholders and address any concerns.
- Maintain constant awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance and emerging technologies.
Suitable candidate who possesses strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work in teams as both a team leader and team player. In addition, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science or relevant field.
- 3 + years of experience as an IT Business Analyst or similar role.
- Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) & Methodologies.
- Ability to elicit business requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiar with agile methodologies.
- Experience in FinTech domain is highly advantageous.
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here