The Business Development Team (BDT) is responsible for all sales-led initiatives, from lead generation to closures. As we are growing a new product segment in the electronic collection and payments space, we are expecting a strong sales pipeline of high-value deals with Enterprise and SME clients. The BDT team identifies clients with whom we can add value to their current procurement to payment processes. This team encompasses high-energy members with high expectations in quality output for
their clients. The BDT team members focus on cross-industries clients and have end-to-end skillsets for gap identification, creation of value to clients, negotiation, building relationships, and managing key stakeholders.
As we are launching the new e-collection/ e-payment solution, we are looking for a team member to join our BDT team as a Business Development Senior Associate with a full-time role.
- Deal creation and account management (end-to-end CRM) for enterprise or SME sales
- Identifying, negotiating, and executing new deals
- Growing existing and new accounts, including identification and sales of cross product
- Responsible for achieving business and sales objective/targets
- Identifying client’s strategic priorities and interests
- Negotiating, presenting, and closing attractive business deals and ensuring mutually beneficial commercial terms that are in line with business objectives and strategy
- Reaching out to targeted and manage existing key clients to sell, upsell, and cross-sell to expand their sales volumes and maintain positive long-term relationships.
- Execute marketing activities and demand generation campaigns
- Develop innovative new methods of cooperation
- Handle account management matters and be the point of contact for customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate pre-sales, post-sales, and support resources to drive successful closure and implementation for customers Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Coordinating and supporting communication plans for enhanced visibility and influence with targeted audiences.
Expected skills and experience
- 3-5 years of working experience in business development, enterprise sales, or B2B sales
- Self-directed prospecting skills
- Striving to meet and exceed sales goals
- Experience working with stakeholders to find win-win solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and entrepreneur mindset
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here