The Customer Success team (CS) is responsible to help customers achieve their goals. From the time the sales department close a lead, we are in charge to implement SGeBIZ suite of solutions. We are to ensure customers are actively using our solutions to the fullest and the retention rates are high. The CS team also identifies, our top transacting customers to farm them and potentially get leads from them. We represent the voice of the customer and ensure all customers’ enquires are resolved and closed timely.
As we are launching the new e-collection/ e-payment solution, we are looking for a team member to join our Customer Success team as a Customer Service Executive with the full-time role below:
- Handle all inbound inquiries through various channels from clients
- Actively pursue subscriptions from existing customers due for renewal.
- Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback
to the staff.
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Coordinate with IT /Ops support to ensure all tickets are resolved and closed in a timely manner
- Take the extra mile to engage with the customers
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
Expected skills and experience:
- Diploma in any field
- 0-2 years experience in Customer Support Experience
- Strong telecommunicating skills
- Active /empathetic listener
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Understanding of payments products and industry will be a plus
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here