Singapore E-Business Pte Ltd (“SGeBiz”) is a FinTech company incorporated in 2014. We believe in empowering businesses globally in the digital economy through innovative solutions, helping businesses accelerate growth through integrated payments, financing, and our suite of value-added solutions.
In the coming months, we will be rolling out more innovative solutions in integrated payments and financing.
With offices in Malaysia, Singapore, India and planned regional expansion to Southeast Asia, you will be part of an exciting revolution of the B2B and B2C FinTech space.
Singapore E-Business Pte Ltd (SGeBIZ) is seeking a dynamic and motivated Marketing Manager to scale the hypergrowth journey of our evolving Fintech services business.
You are a proven digital marketing professional and highly capable in optimising opportunities to drive SGeBIZ’s digital and online marketing presence.
Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will conceptualize, implement, and manage multi-channel marketing programmes to propel the business development, sales and marketing efforts. You will have a responsibility in shaping the corporate and product messaging, in addition to playing a key role in growing our top of funnel prospects and stimulate pipeline potential.
To be successful in this role, you need to have an audience-first mindset complemented with a start-up mentality. It is ideal that you have experience with and be comfortable in explaining B2B payments solutions as well as our suite of cloud-based, value-added solutions, in a highly marketable manner that drives the awareness and adoption.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Spearhead the digital marketing strategy development, including brand story formulation and market positioning to meet business goals
- With accountability to measure the effectiveness and impact of digital marketing programmes that drive conversions, pipeline and revenue growth, as well as proactively driving different ways to optimise campaign performances
- Orchestrate and manage content marketing strategy and plans across all media platforms
- Develop and deliver a blogging strategy that drives audience engagement and translated business results
- Take the lead to constantly optimize the editorial and creative quality of corporate branding and marketing assets/collaterals for digital and offline channels, including but not limited to solutions profile, blog articles, website copy, video scripts & clips, case studies and infographics
- Conceptualise, organise, and manage the end-to-end marketing delivery of new product launches and events/webinars
- Collaborate closely with key business partners as well as appointment &/or management of external service provider vendors/ agencies to deliver on set business outcomes
- Take a proactive role in identifying and communicating actionable insights to key stakeholders on the constant improvement of strategic marketing initiatives
- A driven strategist with 5+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing plan formulation, tracking and conversion funnel optimization as well as content strategy development for multi-channel platforms/programmes
- At least 1 year of functional lead exposure is desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or a related field is preferred
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, WordPress, HubSpot, CRM platform, etc. is a bonus
- An out-of-the-box thinker who thrives in experimenting with creative ideas and new channels to drive brand awareness or funnel activities
- Independent problem solver and a strong communicator
- Highly skilled in multi-tasking and managing competing project priorities
- A leader and an excellent teammate with good experience in a collaborative team environment
- Prior B2B/Payments/SaaS marketing experience will be considered favourably
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here