Singapore E-Business Ptd Ltd (SGeBIZ) is a Singapore-headquartered FinTech company with an overseas presence in markets like Malaysia, India and Philippines. We are driven by our belief in wanting to help businesses accelerate their growth in the digital economy through innovative solutions in integrated payments, financing and value-added services.
SGeBIZ was incorporated in 2014 with a focus on providing a one-stop procure-to-pay business solution for the F&B industry through our proprietary EzyProcure. This one-stop Procure-to-Pay B2B cloud-based platform has helped to strengthen the relationships between buyers and suppliers, and improve their productivity. This is enabled by automation in the procurement, payments and reconciliation journey of buyers and suppliers. EzyProcure also uses data analytics to inform businesses of key patterns in their procure-to-pay journey, enabling more timely and informed decisions.
Building on the successes of EzyProcure in the F&B industry, SGeBIZ has ventured into the hospitality, retail and education industries, adapting our solution to help improve productivity of these businesses in the procure-to-pay journey. We have also expanded our suite of business solutions to include e-payments and other value-added services like e-inventory and e-sourcing under the product names of EzyPayment, EzyInventory and EzySource respectively.
EzyPayment is our specialised B2B payment solution which helps solve the biggest pain points of businesses by optimising cash flows for buyers and facilitating cash collection for suppliers. EzyPayment provides buyers up to 60 days of interest-free credit for payments to suppliers, while suppliers can receive payments within 2 to 5 days. SGeBIZ seeks to continually innovate and improve our solutions. In the coming months, we will roll out new and exciting business solutions to make the user journey more seamless and efficient for integrated payments, financing and value-added services like procurement and inventory management.
This Front End Developer (Flutter) position will report to the Head of the Information Technology (IT) business unit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with development team members and product owners to ideate software solutions.
- Develop front-end modules to meet the business and technical requirements
- Design and develop front-end applications with good, visually appealing UX.
- Conduct technical analysis, coding & unit testing of the application.
- Conduct bug fixes & enhancements to existing applications.
- Conduct peer code review, solution discussion and coordinate with Team members.
Suitable candidate who possesses strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work in teams as both a team leader and team player. In addition, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Ability to understand and interpret UI/UX documents.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Familiar with agile methodologies.
- 3 + years of experience as Flutter/Dart developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Flutter/Dart including related latest Front End, UI/UX Technologies.
- Ability to develop web, and mobile apps from flutter. Contribution to flutter/Dart packages is a plus point.
- Experience with different packages to use in Flutter/Dart, front end designing skills (using CDD, material or any other)
- Database: MySQL DB Management and SQL (good to have).
- Revision Control/Source Control: BitBucket
- Well versed with CI/CD Process.
- Experience in FinTech domain is highly advantageous.
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here