Singapore E-Business Ptd Ltd (SGeBIZ) is a Singapore-headquartered FinTech company with an overseas presence in markets like Malaysia, India and Philippines. We are driven by our belief in wanting to help businesses accelerate their growth in the digital economy through innovative solutions in integrated payments, financing and value-added services.
SGeBIZ was incorporated in 2014 with a focus on providing a one-stop procure-to-pay business solution for the F&B industry through our proprietary EzyProcure. This one-stop Procure-to-Pay B2B cloud-based platform has helped to strengthen the relationships between buyers and suppliers, and improve their productivity. This is enabled by automation in the procurement, payments and reconciliation journey of buyers and suppliers. EzyProcure also uses data analytics to inform businesses of key patterns in their procure-to-pay journey, enabling more timely and informed decisions.
Building on the successes of EzyProcure in the F&B industry, SGeBIZ has ventured into the hospitality, retail and education industries, adapting our solution to help improve productivity of these businesses in the procure-to-pay journey. We have also expanded our suite of business solutions to include e-payments and other value-added services like e-inventory and e-sourcing under the product names of EzyPayment, EzyInventory and EzySource respectively.
EzyPayment is our specialised B2B payment solution which helps solve the biggest pain points of businesses by optimising cash flows for buyers and facilitating cash collection for suppliers. EzyPayment provides buyers up to 60 days of interest-free credit for payments to suppliers, while suppliers can receive payments within 2 to 5 days. SGeBIZ seeks to continually innovate and improve our solutions. In the coming months, we will roll out new and exciting business solutions to make the user journey more seamless and efficient for integrated payments, financing and value-added services like procurement and inventory management.
This UI/ UX Designer/ Customer Experience position will report to the Head of the Information Technology (IT) business unit.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces.
- Create deliverables from initial concepts, expressed as wireframes and mock-ups, to design specifications for final development.
- Develop interactive prototypes to validate design concepts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop documentation around design elements, processes and frameworks.
- Provide comprehensive documentation of design features as part of hand-over to the development team.
- Work quickly and effectively on multiple projects varying from solutioning for new features, addressing enhancement on existing features.
- Handle all design activities from conceptualization to production for digital marketing materials like website banners, product brochures, electronic mailers / newsletter and online collaterals.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Maintain a user-centric approach in design perspective and practice
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Suitable candidate who possesses strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work in teams as both a team leader and team player. In addition, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in Computer Science or relevant field.
- 4 + years of experience as an UI /UX Designer or similar role.
- Knowledge of Web based technologies (HTML, CSS etc.) is required
- Experience in IT / FinTech industry is highly advantageous.
- Ability to create static and interactive UI/wireframes
- Any image/graphic creation skills for customized UI element creations.
Apply to join our team today! Send your resume to: [email protected]
Check out our other roles here